<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I found this website because it was one of the three hits google reported for "biermaid". It contains a particularly interesting combination of dispair and self-realization.

"While irresponsible usage of drugs and wild anonymous sex are short term cure-alls for many ills, they do not regain the eastern bloc."

Funniest Communist Webpage evar!

More:
I awoke with a terrible hangover on the floor of a bierhall. I had trouble breathing and was completely covered in sweat. When I realized that I could not move, I suddenly understood that my sadness over the tumbling of the [Berlin] wall had caused the pathetic scene I found myself in. A once proud communist lying with a hangover on the floor of a bierhall completely naked. I was unable to breathe or move, paralyzed by the massive naked weight of the German biermaid lying on top of me. Her natural breasts as large as my head had fallen to either side of my neck, constricting my throat, and her long braids, extending the night before to her waist, were tied around my wrists.

Try also:
How Gilligan's Island Made Me a Nihilist or a great portriat of Japanese-American blues legend Guitar Slanty.
# posted by atz at 11/25/2003 10:43:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?